As an example, if a player has a 8 and a 9, their score would be 7 (17-10). Cards are dealt from either 6 or 8 decks shuffled together. Both the player and the banker are dealt 2 cards, if neither player nor banker has a score of 8 or 9 from the first cards drawn, an additional card is drawn based on the following: if the player has a score of 0 through 5, they draw a third card, otherwise they “stand” at the 6 or 7 value they have. The banker follows the same rules, unless the player draws a third card. If the player drew a third card, the banker operates in the following manner:
- If the banker has a score of 2 or less, the banker will draw a third card regardless of the player’s moves
- If the banker has a score of 3, they will draw a third card if the player did not draw an 8, in which case the banker stands
- If the banker has a score of 4, they will draw a third card if the player’s third was one of the following: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- If the banker has a score of 5, the banker will draw a third card if the player’s third card was one of the following: 4, 5, 6, 7
- If the banker has a score of 6, the banker will only draw a third card if the player had a 6 or 7
- If the banker has a score of 7, the banker will stand
White label online casino solutions
In Lion Gaming Group’s version, cards are dealt from 6 decks. Bettor’s are able to wager on whether there will be a tie between the player and banker, which pays out 8:1. In the event of a tie, bets that were placed on the player or banker are returned. There is a 5% commission on bets placed on banker wins. At Lion Gaming Group, our white label baccarat solution features the following:
- Designed from mobile-first perspective – bettors can easily play from anywhere with an enjoyable user experience
- Powered by blockchain technology – Lion Gaming Group is the only iGaming technology provider that allows for on-chain wagering, which can be toggled ON or OFF depending on player preference. More on on-chain wagering can be located here.
- Provably Fair shuffling mechanism – bettors can independently verify their game was played fairly
- Highly Customizable – the game can be redesigned using your branding, even including the casino chips and the house rules
To add baccarat to your iGaming casino platform, contact [email protected] today for more information on our white label online casino solutions.