As a Front-End Developer, you will enhance our customers’ experience within our proprietary online Sportsbook platform. This role involves direct collaboration with our design, product, frontend, and backend development teams to define and deliver first-class online betting experiences.Working at Lion Gaming Group gives you full benefits, the ability to work remotely, and a company culture that prioritizes its people and always strives for an exceptional workplace with a great work-life balance. Our culture values people with passion and enthusiasm who will be a great fit in our team-based environment. We believe in building each other up to achieve our project and company goals.
- Collaborate with the Lead Frontend Architect and Project Manager to develop components for web based gambling applications and widgets.
- Improve our code through refactoring and applying modern design patterns.
- Solve critical issues by coding in a hands-on and efficient manner
- Participate in code reviews and app demos
- Help our QA team to automate testing and continuous integration.
- At least 3 years knowledge and experience in developing with React
- Proven track record of delivering high quality, scalable apps on schedule
- Knowledge of sports betting and gambling
- Experience with CI/CD tools and cloud solutions such as AWS
- Knowledge of test frameworks like Jest, Next, React Testing Library
- Experience working in Agile Scrum development environments
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Competitive salary
- Experience in international projects for global companies
- Friendly and positive work environment with a company culture that’s based on respect for individual
- Solid benefits package (health insurance, sports & wellness, etc.)
Please contact [email protected] if you wish to apply for this position with the subject line FRONTEND ENGINEER APPLICATION.