As a Backend Engineer, you will be part of our Software Engineering team that is responsible for the full life cycle of our proprietary online Casino and Sportsbook platform, using cutting-edge technologies to deliver amazing value to our customers, while scaling our platform to meet the demands of worldwide markets.Working at Lion Gaming Group gives you full benefits, the ability to work remotely, and a company culture that prioritizes its people and always strives for an exceptional workplace with a great work-life balance. Our culture values people with passion and enthusiasm who will be a great fit in our team-based environment. We believe in building each other up to achieve our project and company goals.
- Work closely with members of software engineering and product teams to build new features and enhancements for our middle tier Sportsbook and Casino APIs.
- Adhere to best practices in terms of code quality, test and development practices
- Design and implement efficient, intuitive, modular and testable code
- Learn, adhere and contribute to solution design, coding practice, testing and other processes all throughout the SDLC
- Contribute and adhere to team objectives including coding practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in C#, .NET Core development
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in NodeJS
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in SQL
- Knowledge of sports betting and gambling
- Demonstrable real-world experience building & deploying scalable, high-performance applications
- Experience in queueing solutions and event driven architecture is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Experience in international projects for global companies
- Friendly and positive work environment with a company culture that’s based on respect for individual
- Solid benefits package (health insurance, sports & wellness, etc.)
Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in applying for this position with the subject line BACKEND ENGINEER APPLICATION.